Dublin City Council’s Commemorative Grants grants are available to support local communities who want to organise dignified and appropriate commemorative events.
Please read the details on the Council website before completing this form.
To complete this form you will need to:
- Submit details of the organisation making the application
- Submit details of the person/event to be commemorated
- Submit details of the proposed commemorative event or project
- Submit details of the estimated costs of the event/project
- Tell us how much money you are requesting from Dublin City Council
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org